Les Ecombelles, a marvellous traditional chalet…
Nested on the southern hillside, 1400 metres high, the cottage accomodates you on the second floor of the chalet. Restored, situated in a pleasant small village, Le Mousselard, the house is all quiet and peaceful.
Our large flat is bright and warm. You will enjoy a magnificent panoramic view of the valley of Tarentaise from our wide southwest balcony. A high-quality complete equipment will make your stay cosy and entertaining.
Winter sports and summer activities are available all around, as we are ideally situated near 3 resorts of Haute Tarentaise (about 7 to 9 km) :
- La Rosière (Espace San Bernardo) with access to Italy through the Petit Saint Bernard Pass (14 km) – Entertainment in winter and summer ” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>summer,
- Sainte Foy Tarentaise – winter and summer,
- Les Arcs from Bourg saint Maurice via funiculaire – winter and summer,
- Villaroger and access to the resort “Les Arcs” – winter and summer,
- Check also the valley animations at Sées.
- And of course we will deliver you here lots of hiking trails to discover the region all year long.
Our cottage equipments, 82m ² for 6 people:
- Three bed rooms (a parental suite with shower-room, a bedroom with double bed, one with 2 bunk beds, baby bed),
- A bathroom with bathtub and washing machine, WC apart,
- A fitted kitchen area (dishwasher, oven, refrigerator / deep freeze, microwave, small household electrical appliances),
- A sunny living room with a rich library, television, satellite dish, internet and landline,
- Baby comfort,
- Ski rack and private parking on the ground floor.
For everybody’s comfort, our cottage is non-smoking and animals are not admitted.
Visit in pictures our cottage on the Gîtes de France/Les Ecombelles website.